link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> You will want to have me commited after this post... | Priester Photography

You will want to have me commited after this post...

if you don't already.

Can you guess what this is?

It's snowing in my bathroom! Not really...but doesn't it look like it?

I was putting away toilet paper last night as the setting sun was shining through my bathroom window and I saw this (though it was in color)....

That's the toilet paper in the background.

And I thought to myself, "Ooooo. Pretty. Must take picture." Or something along that line of reasoning.

I'm not sure I captured it the way it really looked to me, but the toilet paper dust was just dreamy. Yes...I said dreamy toilet paper dust. Where's the straight jacket?

Oooooo. With the arrangement of sticks in the background it really looks like snow. Pretty toilet paper-dust-snow.

It's the little things in life that amaze me.

And as a little bonus for reading this insanity click the last picture to see an amazing video. It captivates me every time. I particularly enjoy the parts where she's under water and where they're dancing. And the song is rockin' too.

Did I pique your interest?
B

3 comments:

Lunsford said...

ok, I love the toilet paper snow, as you might imagine I too am a lover of the small litle moments of perfection in any given day, I rarely capture them with a camera though. And I really loved your little video. It is always amazing what can be done with a lot of imagination and a litle time! I think my favorite part is when she opens her eyes. They are really quite amazing eyes.

WSMIL said...

We can't have you commited who would provide us with all this fun! And no I didn't guess correctly but I like them. Heather is right and I think I learned that more fully at the DA about the little moments in life. Like today's weather. It's not a big thing but it changes my entire outlook on life. But note that I'm not out enjoying it I'm reading this blog!

GWLS said...

LOL, love the toilet paper snow. The video was weird, but I liked it. I liked when they were dancing. It reminded me of the Chasing Pavments video.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .