link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Stormy Clients Sneak Peak Take One... | Priester Photography

Stormy Clients Sneak Peak Take One...

Just a sneak peak of my SCC's (super cooperative clients) mini session. "Mini" because of the loss of electricity due to severe weather half way through their shoot. We've rescheduled and I hope to get some outside.

Until then...

Here's a more traditional shot for those of you who didn't like the other pose in the chair.

Awwww. How cute!

And this is my favorite...of course, because it's the weirdest. But I love it. LOVE IT! shrug.

More of them to come after our "Take Two" session. :)
B

2 comments:

GWLS said...

Really like the pics. Last pose is pretty awsome. Can't wait to see more!

WSMIL said...

Love the last one, but the middle one is great too. Her happy face is really sweet and pretty. Robbie isn't the only thing that got fried my DSL got hit. Great to be back, and yes I know I need professional help.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .