link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Sweet Little Family Sneak Peak | Priester Photography

Sweet Little Family Sneak Peak

Had a session with this super cute little family yesterday. It went great, though we struggled with the family pose due to a rambunctious two year old. Are two year olds supposed to be anything other than rambunctious? I didn't think so.

Here are a few of the first shots from the session...


The lips! I love the squashed little lips!

Did I ever mention that I have a thing about babies ears? I love em'! LOVE em'! It's how I got started in photography...remind me to tell you that story one day. It's true.

We were able to do a few of Baby M outside which made me very happy. I'll post some of those when I get to them.
B

1 comments:

Lunsford said...

A little known fact about me is that I am also obsessed with baby ears. I can never stop playing with them, they have no cartilage and you can fold them any which way. They are adorable in pictures and I just love them. I am glad to hear I am not the only one who loves them. And please do tell me your story, how could a story about baby ears not be great?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .