link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Bump, Bump, Bump...(drums) | Priester Photography

Bump, Bump, Bump...(drums)

(music notes) Another one bites the dust. Bump, bump, bump. Another one bites the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone. Another one bites the dust! (music notes)

How about some Queen to start off tonight's post? I thought you'd like that.

One more session down...another one gone...another one gone. Sorry. I can't help myself. Another one bites the dust! (more music notes).

Okay. I'm done. But if you'd like to see a great commercial click here. It must have made an impression on me because I remember seeing it on t.v. YEARS ago. Everytime I hear the song I think of this commercial. Good marketing. Or easy target.

Here's the wrap up of J's session. We scouted out a couple new locations that I will be using again. Provided I don't get arrested for trespassing in the process. wink, wink.

Or hit by a moving vehicle.



Have I mentioned how much I love this seventies look?

I dig it, dudes.
To see all of J's proofs click here and go to "Jen". To see the video slideshow click the bottom picture.

It's been a long day as I also had another senior session this evening. I'm starting on her session tonight as I know she's anxious to see something, so I hope to have a sneak peak by morning.

Bump, bump, bump...
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I was going to say you are just an easy target until I saw the commercial. And you're right that song will never be the same for me! As for Jen's pics I just love the ones with the red barn in them. I'm digging the red. I think that's why I like the other senior shoot so much is the red umbrella. It's all about the red give me some of the red there. Oops, maybe that's not a good thing.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .