link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> More Miss J... | Priester Photography

More Miss J...

I should be in bed but I wanted to post these for Miss J's viewing pleasure. So only quick thoughts on them...

Love the sweetness of this one but with the bold, bright colors.
Wowza! Remember I mentioned in a previous post that you should never let your daughters get their senior pictures taken?

This is why...

ooooo. The red, the splash of orange, the wind in her hair, the blank space above her...what's not to like about this? You tell me.
Black and white makes me smile. Even if it means I have to give up the glorious colors like in the picture above.
It speaks to me.
B

3 comments:

M-a-licious said...

I like the black and white best. It's wistful.

WSMIL said...

Agree with M-a-licious. The wistful of the B&W is great, but what is really doing it for me is the red! All the contrast & color going on I'm loving that. And the graphics on your brick wall I can see where you are going to come up with some really great things. Just another creative outlet for an endlessly creative mind.

GWLS said...

My fav. is the one in the green chair. It is weird to see Jen all grown up! I was looking at pics of her and I the other day and she looks so young! But anyway these all look amazing, as usual.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .