link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Horse Invasion... | Priester Photography

Horse Invasion...

During Jordan's senior session we encountered a problem...
The horses decided they wanted to get chummy and Jordan obliged...

But then they decided that my green chair looked yummy...
We headed back behind the fence because we didn't know if they might be killer horses in disguise at which point this little beauty decided to start eating my chair!

I mean he was really trying to eat it! He kicked at it and then started chewing on the arm and the cushion. I was afraid he was going to ingest part of the vinyl and choke on it. I don't know horse CPR. I should really learn...for times like this.
After he gave up on the chair he vented his anger on the creek and then lay down in it...
We waited patiently for them to make their exit, which they did after about 10 minutes.

It was very exciting. I don't think I've ever had a horse crash a photo session before. Now I have. I can check that off my list of things to experience in life.


It's a long list. I've missed out on a lot. wink.
B

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

This could only happen to you! That being said the pic of her with the chair behind her petting the horse is very poignant.

GWLS said...

That is hillarious! I can't believe they tried to eat the chair. That will be a funny story to tell.

Heather L said...

That is great, who knew that a chair would be so interesting to a horse? Whenever I hear a horse story, or really just the word horse I always see Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seatle singing to her self in her car "Horses, Horses, Horses".

Heather L said...

As a side note, I love the words that they make you type to post on here, I just typed the word sphity, is that really a word? If so what does it mean? It seems very much like the kind of word that my grandmother would have put soap in my mouth for when I was a kid no matter what it actually means.

WSMIL said...

Apparently it is not a word. But I agree Grandma would have washed out my mouth in a heartbeat for this one. And I dearly love the Horses, Horses, Horses! Thanks for the morning laugh.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .