link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Rockin' the Texture | Priester Photography

Rockin' the Texture

I'm now officially obsessed with texture. I hope you don't get sick of it.

This is from the Grand Canyon last year...
and here's Matt and the girls investigating something on La Jolla beach in California. Yes. That's a blue chip can that Summer's holding...kinda ruins the whole "painting" thing, huh?

Pity. I still like it because it isn't posed but looks like it was. And because my hunk is in it (look at those arms...mmmm).
Sorry.
B

3 comments:

GWLS said...

Nice pics. Well, I haven't got sick of the textures. I think it makes them interesting. So keep um coming.

Lunsford said...

I love the clouds in the one at the Grand Canyon, I just generaly love couds anyway but the texture really does something for them they look great!

WSMIL said...

I am sure you can photoshop the chip can out of Summer's hands and maybe even the cap off Matthew's head and then this would really look like a painting. How big do you think you can blow these up? I have some bigger picture frames that done with the texture would look great because I like how it looks like a painting. Would it still if it's bigger? (look like a painting in case I wasn't clear as I tend to not be, clear that is) Come on Sherlock clear up my questions!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .