link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Brick Wall | Priester Photography

Brick Wall

I had a senior session with Mrs. J last night. I got to play with my new brick background....and I like it. I want to distress it with some drywall mud or plaster but for now it works well as just plain old brick.
Look at that cute little dimple!
This is my first attempt at creating grafitti on brick. I think it looks a little fake but it's a work in progress.
I'll have more sneak peaks coming later today as I'm home with infested, contagious children.
B

3 comments:

M-a-licious said...

Awwwwwwwww. Are the kids sick? I hope they get better.

I like the background and the graffiti. It rocks! or bricks?

P.S. Please excuse me for my dorky comments. It's all for you, B, exposing my nerdy side.... I feel so vulnerable! I hope they at least give you a moment of pleasure. :)

B said...

They give me many moments of smiles! Isn't it great to purge those dorky comments? That's why I blog.

And it totally bricks!
B

Lunsford said...

Every one needs an outlet for their inner dork!
I say all my dorky things to the dog when no one else is around.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .