link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I have got a serious problem. | Priester Photography

I have got a serious problem.

I'm out of control.

Hi. My name is Brandi Priester, and I'm a shoot-a-holic. I don't know when to stop. I just keep shooting.

For instance...this young lady has 97 proofs from her senior session. NINETY SEVEN! This is NOT normal.

I have got to figure out a way to narrow it down or shoot less. sigh.

I've completed editing the session...you know the drill. Here are my favorites from the last few locations.
This was a blast and look at the cute puffy clouds in the picture!

Oh my. I LOVE this one. LOVE IT! It's that power pose with the shadow in front of her and the sun shining through the trees. It just captures me.
What a sport! She was completely willing to get totally submersed for me. I hadn't tried this before, so I wasn't sure how they would look but I think it's rockin'.
I love how the light is hitting her here. And the pensive look...remember how I love the pensive look?
Oh mama! Look at that look! And the sun hitting her eyes? Ma-velous. Simply ma-velous, dah-ling.

Click the last picture to see a video slideshow of almost all of her images (watch it fullscreen and in HD if you've got it) and click here to see her proofs on the proof page later on this evening.

Enjoy!
B

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

LOVE THE BLACK & WHITE!!!!! Also more creek shots in future will be necessary. And no you don't have a problem you just are feeding ours.

Lunsford said...

If there is not already a support group for that I think you should start one! Just imagine the fortune you could make off the self help book!

WSMIL said...

She doesn't have time she is taking too many pics! But Matthew and the kids might do it for families of those with this problem. Actually should she take the time they can make a fortune of 2 books, the person with the problem and the family that supports its. Heather you are so clever!

GWLS said...

Awsome pics, my fav is the one were she is in the road. Hey isn't better to have to many pics than not enough pics? But, I ahve to say you do take a gazillion pics. Sry Brandi but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you wrote a book, lol.

Anonymous said...

I love that your subject shines with confidence. And quite beautiful. Say thanks to her for giving us the chance to see her adventurous spirit.
When I look at your artistry it is inspiring. Keep it up.
My fav is the one of her leaning back in the water with the blur of grass in the foreground. Well I pretty much like them all.

B said...

Thanks anonymous! I and the subject surely enjoy your compliments.
B

Anonymous said...

As the helpful assistant I want everyone to know that we are enablers. Yes I admit it. It is too addicting egging on the shoot-a-holic. And she didn't even punch me out with my suggestions! B- thank you for helping Jo see how beautiful she really is. It's inspiring.....

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .