link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> E-Session Completed | Priester Photography

E-Session Completed

This is the couple who survived the awful storm with me last week during their shoot which ended abruptly due to power outage.

We tried again yesterday and the weather was beautiful. We got some great shots and I was happy to be out of the studio.

I wrapped up the editing last night...yes, last night...even though we just did the shoot LAST NIGHT...because I'm AWESOME! And humble.

A few of my favorites...in no particular order...

Can you say "sexy"? And I'm totally diggin' the reflection of the clouds in the window.

Love the eyes and the little bit of lip showing in this one.

Just cute. And classic. And I love the colors.

Awwww. I shot this one from an airplane.

Awww again. We almost got ran over several times for this shot.

It was worth it.

Go here to see the rest from both days of the session. Or click the last picture.
B

3 comments:

GWLS said...

SWEET pics! My fav would have to be either the second or fourth pic. They are all really good though.

WSMIL said...

Why is that GWLS and I almost always like the same ones you post? Truthfully you didn't even post my favs. Let's just say it together: the texture, I love the texture. Now I'm sure we have to book a session. Can we get the family payment option or is that double? And yes I can already hear a certain old man saying I'm not going into those weeds they have chiggers:) But go we will because those were incredible! You may not be AWESOME but I say again GENIUS.

Lunsford said...

I always love the clouds. You could just take pictures of clouds and post them and I would look every day. The people look good too.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .