link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Awwwww. | Priester Photography

Awwwww.

Look at these two hotties! How cute are they? I say very cute.

This is a sneak peak of their shoot from this last week. It was a very invorgorating shoot for me as they have a 3, 4, 7, and 8 year old. Wow. I was b-u-s-y.

I'm working on wrapping their shoot up. As usual, I'll post the slide and proof link here when I'm finished.
Oh. What do you think of my new watermark? Too much? Not enough? I added the red for a pop of color and so it would show up on black or white backgrounds. And the dots are because, well...I like dots. shrug. It will have to work for now.

Stay tuned for more of this cuteness.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

The picture is great! The watermark needs work. I liked the old one. But if we have other choices naturally I'll be only too happy to give you my 2 cents on those as well:) And naturally you can give it right back to me!

GWLS said...

Picture is really good, but the watermark isn't working for me, but I love the red because it catches your eye. But hey that is just my opinion

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .