link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> It's a sneak peak and a scenic... | Priester Photography

It's a sneak peak and a scenic...

Say that five times fast. :)

Introducing the b-eau-tiful Jordan...


Her shoot was a blast...and we encountered some interesting situations which I will share in a future post along with pictures to support my hair brained story.

This is NOT my favorite from the session (I already know which one will be my favorite but haven't got that far yet because I have a twisted, methodical way of editing my sessions) but you WILL be seeing it soon. And she looks gawgous...simply gawgous (or gorgeous if you want to be a stick in the mud).

And this...

is my three munchkins sitting on a wall overlooking a gigantic ravine on our trip out to California last year.

If you're wondering, I'm dragging up these year old photos because I never got a chance to play with them after the trip and I needed some landscape/outdoor shots to experiment with this new texture thing I'm trying.

I'm not sure I'm getting it "right", whatever "right" is...I think that's kind of like the word "normal". What IS normal? I would NOT know.

At any rate...I think I like it.
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Yes I tried to stay away! But I knew you were going home to blog and I couldn't stand it. I've put it off for 4 hours and I think it must be some new record for me. And thank you for not watermarking the kids because that is so adorable and must be printed out! Some say photographer, some artist but I still say genius! And no I actually don't want anything except for the blogging to not stop.

Lunsford said...

I like your texturing experiment it looks cool. They are so adorable, even the back of them is great, one of my fav pictures of my kids is of all four of them sitting on a step facing away from me. Is it just me or does Summer's white shirt sortof make her glow?

GWLS said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pics of that girl! LOVE the pic of the kids! You are really doing good with the textures.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .