link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Kindergarten | Priester Photography

Kindergarten

I've been looking through some old school pictures and came across this.

That's me in the circle. I'm sure you wouldn't have figured that out on your own.

I was pretty stinkin' cute if I may say so myself. Though I'm pretty sure my zipper is down in this picture which would pretty much sum up my life. These things only happen to me. And a few close friends who shall remain nameless.

I don't know anyone else in the picture except my teacher, Mrs. Cowgur (what an unfortunate name...at least she wasn't teaching high school). If you recognize anyone on here feel free to comment about it. I'm wondering if I know any of these children as adults. shrug.

Here's what I do know...from my distinct memories as a five year old...
The three girls in the top left corner were snobs/popular/pretty/rich, whatever you call them, they didn't like me. Maybe not the girl in the pink so much...I think she was just shy, but look at the way they're dressed...look at the way I'm dressed. (wrinkling forehead) Any questions?

The little boy in the blue sweater on the left in the top row reminds me of the little boy off the Welch's Grape Juice commercial. You know the one? "Blueberries are our friends" He's also the boy in the newer "Little Rascals". The Welch's Grape Juice commercial kid, not the boy in the blue sweater. I coincidentally remember nothing about the boy in the blue sweater.

In case you're interested, here's a link to the Welch's commercial [click]. Though he doesn't say the blueberry part on this particular commercial...I'll have to hunt that one down. Unless I'm making it up which is entirely possible. I'll confer with some reliable sources.

The boy on the top row directly behind me (with his arm twisted in a devilish manner) was evil. A troublemaker. Who would guess from the look on his face in this picture? (rolling eyes)

The girl on the end of the top row by the red headed boy was my friend. Well. I wanted her to be friend. I thought she was beautiful and sweet and I wanted to be beautiful and sweet but couldn't muster it, so I at least wanted to be friends with someone who was. I seriously remember thinking that. See? I was demented from birth.

I think the little girl sitting behind me was an annoyance. Loud and overbearing. I think she was my friend. sigh.

The little girl to my left I don't remember but she reminds me of the little girl from the movie "Beethoven". Here is a picture of her from the movie [click]. Why do you need to know this?

That's all I can remember from this picture. Oh! Except that I think I wanted the boots the girl on my right is wearing. Dirt and all.

I hope this has given you some insight into my insecurities and over all inner workings. Though I'm not sure why you would need that information.

Isn't the internet great!? It's so educational!
B

8 comments:

Lunsford said...

I think I like the boy in blue on the left of the bottom row, he pretty much sums up all of my years in school with the "when is this going to be over" attitude.

B said...

Oh. My. I can't help it. I'm LOL-ing. I hate that phrase and will avoid it if possible, but I'm "laughing out loud". Really loud.

I can't be for sure, but I think the little boy you are referring to is not bored. There was something "wrong" with him.

I think THAT may sum up your years in school. HA! I can't help it! I'm dying. giggle. I need a tissue. snort.

Does it make me a bad person that I think that's hilarious?

I hope not.
B

E Guru said...

I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure you are a bad person.

Anonymous said...

Ciao Brandi

just a quick hi from italy,
xxx
Onelia

WSMIL said...

I'm thinking you both will probably be struck by lightning...oh no wait...that only happens to Lightning Rob.

lunsford said...

Not necacarily a bad person, but definately a warped person. But that is first not a suprize and second what makes you fun. Of course I picked the "special" kid. Now I have to explain why. He just looks very bored, which makes sense if he is not there at all. I was always really bored at school I never really knew anyone because I never went to one school long enough to even learn their names. I don't think any pictures like yours are around of me from any of the grade schools I went to I think they were all casualties of the divorce. But if they did I would know nothing about any of the kids in them. I am glad to have given you a good laugh in your day everyone needs that.

WSMIL said...

Everyone needs a good laugh and you two definitely provide some great ones! And you both are doing better than me I don't remember anyone or anything! But the great thing about senility is you meet new people everyday. On the other hand the FNL can remember things from before he was 5. Now I find that scary!

M-a-licious said...

I don't remember there being so much drama when I was in kindergarten.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .