link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Completed the Wood Family's Session... | Priester Photography

Completed the Wood Family's Session...

Here are a few of my favorites from the last of the session...

Strong forearms holding a delicate baby, visible wedding ring, little baby ribs, a little pink bow w/manly jeans, and a dad loving on his little girl. What's NOT to like about this picture?
Awwwww. Just awwww. There are no words.
This one is a little different. The effect I was going for is called "tilt-shift". It can make things look like miniatures or toys. It's subtle but I think it's working for me. She has a fake doll-like appearance. You think?
This was the first time I've been able to get some outside shots with a newborn...it always seems to be too cold, but the weather was perfect for us on this day.
I know, I know...I've done this shot before. In fact, this was the shot I created for my very first paying client of her little boy. Only I was shooting in my living room without the help of strobe lights. I'm working on perfecting it in the studio. That's my excuse for trying it with most every newborn.

You know the drill...

Click the bottom picture to see the slideshow and click here to see the proofs. They'll be under "Wood Family" and it may take me a bit to get them loaded. So, patience, please.

Enjoy!
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .