link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Oh GWLS...you're KILLING me! | Priester Photography

Oh GWLS...you're KILLING me!

Killing me, I tell you!

Considering that I haven't figured out who you are (yet), I will be very careful in how I word this but...

You are PURE evil. A bunch of evil wrapped up into one little acronym.

I need a hint. Something trivial, even...just something!

Here's what I DO know about you:

1. You have DSL through SBC internet services.
2. You're using Internet Explorer version 8.
3. You have Vista.
4. You live within a 200 mile radius of St. Louis.

Just call me Sherlock.

For those of you who have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about...some clever little individual has secretly disguised themselves under the acronym GWLS in my comments section. Upon asking them to reveal their identity they blatantly ignored me and instead made a cute little comment about how beautiful my picture was. As I said...pure EVIL!

Well, as I've said before (many times, as those of you who know me can attest)...

"Yankees? In Tara? They're not gonna lick me!...yet! I'll lie and steal and cheat and kill..." Or some variation of that wonderful speech from Gone with the Wind (it also makes a cameo in one of my all-time favorite movies Shag).

It's my determination speech. I use it quite a lot.

I will identify you, GWLS...I will (shaking raised fist into air).
B

7 comments:

Lunsford said...

My fav speech is from Gone with the wind as well, I think that it says a lot about me that my fav is the one where she says something about " I shall not worry today, I shall worry tomarow" I will even procrastinate about my anxiety. By the way, I am not GWLS.

B said...

I think it goes..."Well, I won't think about this now. I'll think about it tomorrow." That's also one I quote frequently. :)

Glad to know you aren't GWLS...I'll put that in my forensics file or my handy dandy notebook. It's all about elimination.

WSMIL said...

Many of the letters are mine but it isn't me as you well know my handle well. And I think it is a testimony to how much we three here are all alike even if we didn't know it. Seriously Heather I need to hang out with you a lot more. Because I quoted that line my whole life! Mostly because I inherited procrastination from a very close family member who shall remain nameless for he reads this! Ciao Babbo :) Don't worry Sherlock I'm sure you will crack it! Just ask Watson he always pointed the way.

Anonymous said...

Why do today that which can be postponed indefinitely?

Babbo - See I do read this stuff.

B - Check out this link for tracing IP addresses.
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Then enter the anonymous poster's IP and see if you can get closer than 200 miles of STL.

Ciao ya'll - ain't this fun.
Babbino

WSMIL said...

I know you read this stuff which is why I had to yank your chain. Would have done it sooner but some things are better left postponed. I'm sure I've heard that somewhere. And I knew you were the Watson that would point B on her way.

B said...

One step ahead of you, Watson. Checked ip address search and found nothing.

And I personally use the quote, "I won't think about it now, I'll think about it tomorrow" as a way of reducing anxiety, not procrastinating.

Sort of like Matthew 6:34. Why worry today about something you can worry about tomorrow? Procrastination in a positive sense. :)

GWLS said...

WOW! I thought you would have found out who I was by now, since we have known each other for so long.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .