link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> In the process of wrapping up last week's senior shoot... | Priester Photography

In the process of wrapping up last week's senior shoot...

I know that Jordan is anxious to see the "field shots" so I'm trying to keep her happy until I can finish up the shoot. So far she has 60 proofs and I've got about 30 more to go. I know. I'm obsessed. I can't help it. I shoot because it's fun and I edit because it's fun, so I end up with a ridiculous amount of shots. But, don't ya love it!? I thought so.

Here's the one she was most anxious to see...Sa-weet! It's one of my favorites.
And this one. Diggin' the eyes, but I'm mostly diggin' the fact that you can just barely see her lip through the flowers and that her hair is barely hanging in her eye. To me, that just makes this image.

Classic beauty...
Woo, mama! It's like, totally dreamy dude.
And this one is my most favorite so far. The hand in the hair, the flower, the tiny hint of a smile, the green grass, and the light...ooooh, the light shaft coming through the trees. And I actually PLANNED that. I did. I promise. Ask my assistant...she helped.

Hope you're happy so far, J. I think they rock (and I haven't even started the ones in the creek yet). Woohoo!
B

3 comments:

GWLS said...

WOW, those turned out AWSOME! My fav is the one of her eyes by the flowers, it is amazingly cool. Can't wait to see the rest.

WSMIL said...

Agree with GWLS that the eyes have it. Very sexy. Can't wait to see what you do with the creek because I'm sure you went nuts. And can I just say 3 whole days lets never be apart for that long again!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of my eyes and the close up shot of my face!!! You are amazing B!!!! : ) I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!
<3 Jordan Kay

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .