link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Question and An Answer... | Priester Photography

A Question and An Answer...

Let's shake things up and do an answer first!

The answer is to the question, "How do I save a picture from your blog?"

Easy peasy. Right click it. Click "Save Picture As" and then save it to any where on your computer (except the Recycle Bin...don't save it to the Recycle Bin, please).**

You can try it on this picture. This was from our trip to California last year. Yes, LAST YEAR!...do you have a problem with the rate at which I process my images? I didn't think so.

And since I don't have enough of a web presence what with my website, my blog, my smugmug account and emails...I decided to create a flickr page to share/view/store my mish mash pictures like the one above. You can get to it here.

The only picture that is currently on it is the one above, so don't get too excited about seeing any major works of art...yet. I will TRY to create works of art though...just for you...and to prove my husband wrong (he doesn't think I'm an artist).

And now for a Question...

Who is GWLS? I can't work it out. They/You obviously know me and have commented on numerous posts but I can't get the initials to mean anything. Reveal yourself! Or at least give me a hint. Pretty please with sugar on top?

**Please keep in mind that my photographs are just that...MINE (I never did like to share). If they have a watermark that means don't print them unless you ask. If there isn't a watermark, then by all means, knock yourself out! Print away and spread the word about Priester Photography. Most of the images that I put on the Flickr site will be free for the taking (or printing, however you wish to look at it). But obviously my clients pictures are NOT for printing as that's how I feed my family...well, not so much FEED them, but keep them equipped with the latest camera gear anyhow. wink, wink

Just because you can't PRINT them, doesn't mean you can't SAVE them though. You can save them, share them, email them...whatever your pretty little heart desires...just no printing or trying to remove my watermark. Please (with a big cheesy grin). Thank you.

If you see a picture that's watermarked and want to barter/buy/borrow it, just drop me an email and we'll see what we can do. Deal? Deal. I'm a very reasonable person.
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Oh great just another spot of yours that I have to check daily. Like I don't have anything better to do...oh wait I don't.

Thanks for the answer now I just need to see what I have to barter for some of the shots I want. Don't you want a new camera lens?

B said...

A 17-55mm 2.8 would be nice. Or a 50mm 1.8. Or a 70-200mm 2.8. I could also use a new camera body and a macro lens. :)

I'm really quite deprived.
B

GWLS said...

LOVE THAT PICTURE! Man you open a lot of different websites. I can't hardly keep up! I am doing good to check this one regularly.

Lunsford said...

Thanks for all that info, I did know how to save a picture but was I have not because I did not want to step on your profesional toes.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .