link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Just wrapped up Wednesday night's session... | Priester Photography

Just wrapped up Wednesday night's session...

and it's only Thursday night. I know. I'm good.

You'll notice that I've posted a lot more "sneak peak" shots than normal. It's because I couldn't narrow it down any more. These are my favorites, though I had to eliminate several that were also in the running. It was a very close competition.

I have a lot to say about this post. Starting with...

"Be still, my heart!"
Oh. I love this. Just love it. sigh. No words. That should tell you something...when I have no words.

Look at that look! It's intoxicating! I can't take it!

I will have you know that this session did NOT start out with all this so-cute-it makes-my-insides-crumble posing. No. It did not. Little Mrs. Thang decided, upon her arrival that she did NOT like flashing lights. Or cameras. At all.


But we coaxed, consoled, and distracted and were able to come away with 51 keepers. My girls showed up in the studio at just the right time which went a long way in distracting and entertaining her. Thank you girls!
Have I ever mentioned that I love the pensive look? I'm sure I have. And this definitely qualifies as pensive...at least according to my dictionary.
Just look at those eyelashes! I'm usually all about the eyes but this shot just captivated me.

Chubby baby legs and ducks. How can you go wrong? Not to mention that huge grin.

Plus one. Minus the grin, but I love the blank expression on her face in this one.
Baby in a pink tutu. Sweetness! Though now that I have this loaded to the blog I'm realizing that I need to go back and edit the hump out of the left side of the tutu. How'd I miss that? Well, duh, because I was staring at all that cuteness.
I just...I mean...I can't...cheerios...eyes...chubby baby fingers...no words.
Now these last two I can't really explain. They just beg for me to look at them. I don't know why. There is no cute baby face showing and they're very simple and slightly odd, but I just wholeheartedly adore them.
This one speaks to me.


What's it saying? Let me get back to you on that.

Click here and go to "Breea" to see the rest from the session and click the last picture to see the slideshow.
B

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

The pink hat is saying if only you could see under me you would see how adorable I am! These are beyond words good.

WSMIL said...

Just had the opportunity to look at the smugmug shots & wow are these good! Such a beautiful baby & some definite keepers. Unfortunately I'm starting to think my walls are going to be covered with pics of people I don't know.

One last ? how come the duck pic with the belly is so cute on her and so awful on me? Don't let them fool you about baby fat it doesn't go away! It just sneaks back up on you while you are playing with the ducks.

M-a-licious said...

OK. I've finally caught up. I was like a month behind. I'm tired but it has helped me realize that there are 3 things you should do daily. 1. Read you Bible,
2. Brush your teeth, and
3. Meditate on your blog.
Well, now I've been thoroughly entertained and intrigued and have some great monitor wallpapers from the sunset pics. Thanks.

B said...

Oh. M-a-licious! I want a cute name like that! I might have to change my boring old "B" to something like B-have, though that doesn't really have the same ring to it.

Glad you took the time to catch up...I'll have more coming soon.
B-wildered (no, that's not right either)

M-a-licious said...

I like my name too. Not only is it delicious but it also spells malcious. M-a-licious. T-t-t-t-taste it. taste it. Ok. That's enough of getting all Fergie on ya.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .