link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> For those of you losing sleep... | Priester Photography

For those of you losing sleep...

The girl on the right is GWLS from the comments section...
and her partner in crime, A. I don't think they like this picture as I showed it to them and they both just grunted (a very feminine, sophisticated, fashionable grunt...of course).

But I think it's cute.

And it's my blog...so there. (But seriously, GWLS, if you hate it, I'll take it down...I'm not evil)
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

What's not to love! The devilish smile and the gleam in the eye that screams I GOT YOU. And the polar opposite her partner in crime with the little smirk. Loving the dimples on that face!

GWLS said...

Yeah it is ok. But I don't care if it is on there or not. I know, don't you just love Ashley's dimples, they are so cute!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .