link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The View From My Study... | Priester Photography

The View From My Study...

Ever since the May 8th storm we have no trees lining our back fence line anymore.

Which is a good thing.

Now I get to see things like this while I'm sitting at the computer tirelessly working away on pictures for my wonderful clients ...

How refreshing. I love the mix of the colors. Beautiful. Simple. Beautifully simple.

I took this Friday night and it's not edited at all. It's SOC (straight out of camera), except for a crop. The colors were really this deep and velvety.

Wow. Our Creator is an awesome artist.
B

2 comments:

GWLS said...

That is totally awsome! Sunsets just amaze me, they are like, perfect. The colors are pretty awsome.

WSMIL said...

Yes there is only one true artist and this sunset proves it. You should come and sit on the deck and take some. The colors over the lake at sunset are breathtaking! And then the geese fly over and wow. I'm going to hate to sell this one.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .