link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Finished! | Priester Photography

Finished!

I just wrapped up the images from this sweet little family's session.

These aren't necessarily the best of the session, but they're my favorites none the less.
Oh. The pensive look. I totally, 100% love it!

Did I mention that I love the pensive look?

I think this one would be the opposite of pensive. But I love it too....but wait! It has my other favorite thing...MOVEMENT! I love movement! Do you feel like you know me better now? I thought so.
And this is just too sweet...the big girls looking at each other while the littlest is doing some sort of happy dance and the poor, lone boy looks on. I dig it.

You know the drill...click the above picture to go to the slideshow and click here to go to the proofs (under Ramsey Family).

Sorry if the video is blurry/grainy. It's not that way on the dvd, but sometimes it looks icka on youtube. You could try hitting the HD button to make it a little more clear. Just lettin' ya know, because I didn't want you to think that I'd post anything less than perfection. :)

Up next will be a question and an answer.

Not question and answer...but A question and AN answer.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I have said it before and I will say it again, ok really 2 things, you are a genius and I'm addicted to this blog. 5th time today it's time I seek professional counseling or have my DSL shut off. But those are excellent pics! I loved the interesting things you do to them to give them a different texture. But I have to say #30-4713, 48-4826 and 23-4700 are my favs! You don't even have to know these people to want to hang these pics on your wall.

PS: Like this watermark better.

GWLS said...

Man, those kids are cute! WSMIL is right, I love the textures you used. Love all the pics, you did awsome on these.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .