link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Another sunset...another sunset picture... | Priester Photography

Another sunset...another sunset picture...

Have you ever heard a fox? Not a "fox" as in someone who is "fox-y" but an actual fox.

I hadn't, until tonight.

We have chickens. If you have ever read a child's story book you know that foxes like chicken.

And they are sly.

We have one missing chicken to prove it.

As I sat editing this sunset picture I heard the fox out in the field screaming/calling/howling (not sure what it's called). It's a little on the creepy side.

I guess not as creepy as if I were a chicken, but still creepy.

I digress...here's tonight's sunset picture, but this one (despite it's original beauty) has been heavily edited. Can you say texture?

I can.

Enjoy your night and may your thoughts be with the chickens.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

So do you think fox tastes like chicken?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .