link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> GWLS...Put your hands in the air and turn around slowly... | Priester Photography

GWLS...Put your hands in the air and turn around slowly...

I haven't read the complete works of Sherlock Holmes for pure entertainment. I'm a sleuth, a spy, a bloodhound...just call me "B, P.I.".

Following in the footsteps of our beloved Mr. Holmes, I sat in wait. (However, unlike Mr. Holmes, I did NOT snort cocaine while sitting in wait...*read the book if you have no idea what I'm talking about). I carefully digested infinitesimal clues, cast out a bait, and then kicked back to let the perpertrator come to me.

And she did.

Which brings us to an interesting junction. I know who GWLS is, but I don't know what GWLS means. Hmmm. What to do, what to do. I'm in a quandary, really.

As much as I hate to use my photography powers for evil, GWLS has left me no choice. My hands are tied. It must be done...

I need a comment with an explanation of what GWLS means in 48 hours or I will be forced to post a wonderfully embarassing picture of GWLS that I've kept on file in expectation of a moment such as this. **Please note...I would ONLY do this to GWLS because of our wonderfully close relationship (we are like family aren't we, GWLS?)....my clients need not fear.

You have until 10PM Thursday night.

For those of you just tuning in...I'm not sure I can explain the above insanity but if you read the previous posts you can probably figure it out.

To wrap this up on a more sensible note...
Here's another sneak peak from the J-meister's shoot. Lovin' the gaze.

B

13 comments:

GWLS said...

I wont tell you anything until you spell it right! It is GWLS not WGLS.

B said...

My bad...changed it.
WGLS

GWLS said...

Do you really know who I am?

B said...

I really do.

WSMIL said...

We don't call her Sherlock for nothing! And trust me B you have a version of cocaine it's this stinking blog you have us all addicted to! And while I may not know who GWLS is (at least until the big reveal) I sure thank her for all the fun we have been having. It's almost as good as fantasy football (almost):)

Heather L said...

I have learned one thing, I am no match for either of you. I will just have to remember to fallow the advice I got when I was 5 and play nice.

WSMIL said...

We could do this another way! Fill in our own GWLS answers. Girl with lemon Snapple, Great with live snakes, Girl with lotsof snacks, Girl with lively socks see the combos are endless!

GWLS said...

Sorry WSMIL none of those are right, very creative though. I am sorry B but I think you might be bluffing. I just don't think I want to give up my little secret yet, until you give me a hint as to who you think I am.

B said...

Hardball, eh? I can play hardball. You aren't gonna like it, but I can play.

A hint as to your identity: You like shoes. A lot.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. You've got about 13 hours before the deadline.

GWLS said...

Ok ok you finally got me! This is what GWLS means(which I am surprised you didn't figure out) G-Girl, W-Who, L-Loves, S-Shoes. Brandi Brandi Brandi, I can't believe you called me evil when clearly you are the evil one, you BLACKMAILED me!

WSMIL said...

We figured it out yesterday we just wanted to make you come clean! Doing those stupid ones caused it to hit like bricks. Can't believe we didn't get it sooner. Which is really too bad you came clean because I soooo wanted to see the pic:)

GWLS said...

I was so surprised that B didn't guess who it was earlier! My mom and I had a blast with this whole thing. I was getting scared that B was going to put on a stupid pic of me(which she has so many) that I decided to come clean.It was fun while it lasted.

WSMIL said...

It's been a blast and I hope you don't go anywhere! We should start getting everyone she knows to start doing it and then we can really mess with what little of her mind is left:) But I guess you don't need a mind when you have art.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .