link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Taking a break from the editing grind... | Priester Photography

Taking a break from the editing grind...

Yes, another break!

If, after that last post, you still don't like the idea of having your picture taken...NEVER FEAR!

B, the photoshop-a-holic is here!

Just sharing a little tutorial I found here about smoothing skin. I like it. A lot.

The left is before (duh) and the right is after using the tutorial in the above link (with some tweaks of my own).

Click the picture to see it bigger (if you dare).
And if you don't like that idea you could always just do some shots like this instead...
I'm sorry. No more pictures of me for a while. I promise.



Coming up...a sneak peak from Thursday's family shoot as well as a sneak peak from Thursday's Senior shoot.



Thursday was a busy day.
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

I think your little tutorials here have taught us all a valuable lesson. That those models don't really look like that! They look like us only with people like you knowing how to make them look like that. Guess now I can cancel that lipo appointment and schedule a photo shoot with you. THANKS!

B said...

Right on! We're all beautiful...sometimes we just need a little help from the local, friendly photographer and her sweet little Photo Shop. :)

Wait till I get my hands on Matt. He's gonna look like a stud. :)

WSMIL said...

If you can accomplish that you are even better than I thought! And if you pull this wonder off then I will definitely be booking a shoot with you. Maybe we can even drag in the old man! And wonder of wonders I might even pay you (family discount never heard of it).

GWLS said...

LOL, you guys are funny. I like those pics of you Brandi. I like seeing the person who takes all the awsome pictures (if that makes any sense).

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .