link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Last sneak peek of the twins... | Priester Photography

Last sneak peek of the twins...

before I finish up their session.

No time to comment on their beautifulness...

their loveliness,

their innocent looks,

because I have to finish editing.

Is beautifulness a word?


I'll have to get out the dictionary.

I'll get back with you on that.

I'm sure you'll be on the edge of your seat until then.

Just don't fall off.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Loving the field shots! Liked the ones with the yellow leaves before just didn't get around to telling you. My laziness gene is coming out:)

M-a-licious said...

I like the last one best. It gives off that warm fuzzy feeling.

One other thing I would like to say. Ughhhhh! Tall people. Yes. I'm envious. But I wouldn't have to be if I'd only grow a couple inches. Stupid genetics.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .