link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> What do you do when your photographer tells you she's going to give you a piece of candy, | Priester Photography

What do you do when your photographer tells you she's going to give you a piece of candy,

but brings a piece of fresh pineapple instead?

You cry giant tears and cover your mouth dramatically.

You double over in despair while still maintaining the drama.

You add a little screaming. (Sorry for the blur...I was laughing so hard I couldn't focus).

You then hold your hand to your head in demonstration of your extreme anguish.

You give said photographer a dirty, if-looks-could-kill look,

and then suck your thumb and wrinkle your ear while avoiding any eye contact until the photographer repents and brings you the promised candy.

Upon receipt of the candy...

Look at it...

jubilantly stuff it in your mouth...

make a face of pure satisfaction at getting your way...

and then...ONLY THEN...do you make eye contact,

and play nice with the photographer.

The rules are all right there in the handbook. 
B

*Notice--This is my niece.  I would NEVER be so cruel to a clients child....well, ONLY if I knew I could get shots like this.

8 comments:

GWLS said...

Wow! Those are hilarious( I don't know if it is just me or does hilarious look like it is spelled wrong, but that is how Bray told me to spell it. As you can tell from my last couple comments that spelling is not my best subject.) She is so adorable and seems very much like a Priester child, lol.

GWLS said...

O and btw her eyes are amazing! Just thought I would add that little detail.

Lunsford said...

That is the meanest thing I have seen today, also the funnyest. I would certainly be mean enough to do that but I would never have the presence of mind to take pictures. I love the pictures, I love the story, and like GWLS the eyes are just about more cuteness than I can take.

Bookworm said...

O WOW!!!!! Her little pouty face and she is sucking her thumb! It is the best pic I have seen in a long time! Amazing!!!!!!!

WSMIL said...

you are just getting even with your sister for all the stuff she used to do to your kids, right:) it isn't about the art at all:) I figured she was crying because she saw her reflection with this enormous flower growing out of her head, I know it would make me cry:)

M-a-licious said...

she is so cute. And smart. She knows what the word candy means and it has nothing in common with a piece of pineapple.

Bell Lee Button said...

I love it!!!!!!! It was so cute. Just like a slide show of what an angry toddler would do to get what they want. It was ah-dorable!

Sandy Skiles said...

The pic of her crying looks like you! Cute pix.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .