link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Beautifulness IS a word, | Priester Photography

Beautifulness IS a word,

in case you were wondering.  I just thought I'd clear that up.

That being said...here are the Kemp sisters in all their beautifulness.

I spent way too much time looking for a song for their slideshow because they like country and I'm not into country at this present moment.  I finally gave up and choose two songs that I really like.  Sorry girls.  Forgive me.

The first one is called "Simple Life" by The Weepies.  Their mom said something about them being "simple girls" so I thought it was fitting.

The second one is called "New Soul" by Yael Naim.  I actually found her music when I heard her beautiful voice on a MacBook Air commercial.  The song is about being in a new world and facing challenges...also fitting being that they're seniors and are about to enter the "real" world.

Looking back on my high school days though, I wonder if the "real world" is really a scary place compared to the world of high school. 

Maybe equally scary.
B



I highly recommend right clicking the video and selecting "watch on Youtube" so you can view it full screen...also, clicking HQ (high quality) makes a huge difference.

If you want to see the proofs without the slideshow you can view them here under Kemp Seniors in a short while.

2 comments:

M-a-licious said...

Hey. I actually recognize one of the songs you picked for your slideshow. I like "New Soul" also.

M-a-licious said...

I like this slideshow better than the one for the recent wedding. On that one, one picture zoomed out and the next zoomed in, through out the whole slideshow. It made me a little nautious.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .