link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Warning: This Post Contains Major Gushing Over A Toddler (MGOAT) | Priester Photography

Warning: This Post Contains Major Gushing Over A Toddler (MGOAT)


As well it should because I'm a good Auntie.

She has got to be one of the most expressive toddlers I have ever seen.  She was excited here. 
Can you tell?

This is her "I have better things to do" look.

This would be the angelic look.  I can practically see her halo (she's actually watching London climb to the tip-top of our weeping willow tree).

I'm not sure why I like this one.  I just do.

Oh.  My.  It's too much with the smile.  I can't take it.

She was either concentrating on hanging on...

or avoiding me.  I think it's the latter.  Although I do believe she's checking out her big toe in this one.

The eyes are killing me.

My sister is holding her here, getting ready to give her a big push and Phoenix is saying, "Two...Two...Go!"

How cute!

And here she is going high as per her request.

More MGOAT to come.
Stay tuned if you don't have a weak stomach and can take the sickening sweetness.
B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Despite that thing on her head these are great! And she definitely is extremely expressive!!! Love the shot of the butt don't know why but it speaks to me:)

M-a-licious said...

I adore the third one from the bottom. It's peaceful, like a lake with no ripples. I stared at it for a while trying to determine why I like it but no words came to mind. I guess you could say your photo made me speechless. hmf

Bell Lee Button said...

I love the last one!!!!!!!!! It is so vintagey! Haha. Is that even a word. BTW, B, you need to use Fireflies by Owl City as one of your songs! It is so cute!

GWLS said...

I love them! She just makes me laugh. She is one of the funniest kids. Great pics B.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .