link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Chubby babies are the best! | Priester Photography

Chubby babies are the best!

Too bad a chubby Brandi isn't the best.

Would you believe that these two are related?

My grandma used to tell me that if I stuck my tongue out she would cut it off.

I think that may be a little extreme...but she apparently thought it worked because she continued to use the same reasoning on my children.

Does she not look just like a porcelain baby doll?

I think so.  A happy, chubby, porcelain baby doll.

Resisting...urge...to....squish...cheeks.  Squishee, squisha!

I love this picture...the dimples, the giggle, the suit, the intertwined fingers... what's not to love?

I think this little man wore out me, his mom, his baby sister AND his grandma.

You have to admire the energy of a two year old....admire it and long for it.

Oh.  Yes.  I managed to get a serious look out of him.

And this is what I call the "GQ" look.

Now I just hope that we got one of the two peaches together...as in, both of them looking cute in the same picture at the same time .
I think that may be asking too much.

Stay tuned.
B

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Totally digging the giggle with the dimples and the GQ look. FAB!!!

If you want a real threat about the tongue my GGma told my Gma that she would split her tongue and run her leg through it:( apparently she was VERY believable because Gma wondered how she would get on the bus with her dress hiked up because of the leg coming out of her tongue. I guess each generation gets a little better, at least I hope we are doing better!

Bell Lee Button said...

They are so adorable. It is just toooooooo cute!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .