link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My | Priester Photography

My

first.......



ever......



stop.......



motion........



video.

It's an idea that I came up with while falling asleep on Friday night and frankly, I'm just impressed that I remembered it to try it the next morning.

It's made up of 497 images (I deleted about 200 to make it fit the length of the song).  The concept is mine but the kids added some of their own flair to it, e.g., the dancing out of the box and the blowing of kisses.

It took a little less than three hours to shoot and a little less than 2 hours for me to put together, which is way faster than I thought it would be.

All and all, I'm pretty stinkin' proud of it...and despite a few obedience issues with my own children it was a fun morning with the kids in the beautiful November weather we're having at the moment.

I posted it on YouTube last night and woke up this morning to a comment.  My very first comment ever from someone I don't know!  How exciting!  They gave my video four stars out of five.  FOUR!  And said that we're good at it and should make more.

I'm blushing.

Enough talk...here's the video...
B

In case you're interested the song is "Bruises" by Chairlift.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Well done I liked it alot. Keep them comeing.

GWLS said...

Awesome!!! It is really cool to say that I have been in a movie!lol. Your are pretty stinkin awesome B.!!! :)

WSMIL said...

There are no words you have finally succeeded in making me speechless. (and blogging instead of watching football really what is the world coming to)

Trust me this makes grandma's hearts proud no matter where they may be! (She kept calling until I got down here I'm so glad she did)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .