link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My Twinkie and my Momma... | Priester Photography

My Twinkie and my Momma...

My sister and I used to work together as carhops at a quaint little place called "DogNSuds".

On numerous occasions we were asked if we were twins...and we still get asked.

I don't see it.

People who knows us don't usually see it either.

And though we have some similarities, like the way we laugh and a love for reading,

we're sort of polar opposites.

We're two very different people who came from the loins of this woman.

I'm not sure I see any similarities between the three of us at all.

I know one thing.  If you think taking a self-portrait is hard, you should try taking pictures of yourself with a mother who won't keep her face where she's told and a sister who's practically panicked at the idea of having her picture taken.

I'm sore today from running back and forth between my pose and the camera and I almost peed my pants three times from laughing so hard.

Out of 98 shots we got 10 keepers but at least now we'll having something to show the grandkids.
B

4 comments:

Sandy Skiles said...

Nice pix. I think you and your sis look a lot alike. Great job on the self portraits.

Bookworm said...

Ok, here's the thing. B, the one pic you did of me my " sarcastic" look, mom says it looks like megan. And just a sec. ago merissa said she thought that pic of megan was me. hahga. I think that's funny.

B said...

So are you trying to say that we look like twins? :)
B

WSMIL said...

I see resemblance but easily know the difference. But I grew up with twins and I've always been able to tell them apart. And I really like the one with you and Megan over her shoulder, very sweet.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .