link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I'm really tired of trying to come up with an interesting title for these posts... | Priester Photography

I'm really tired of trying to come up with an interesting title for these posts...

so I'm not gonna do it for this one.

This is Emily.  Her pictures are finished.  (I guess that could've worked for a title.)

I was going for more vintage-like lighting here but I think I missed the mark.

Better luck next time.

This one was half my idea and half Em's idea.  I think it was a good collaboration of brain activity.

This one was all mine.  A little weird, perhaps a little creepy but I dig it.  You'll need to click on it to view it bigger for the full effect.  She's half human, half brick wall...reminds me of the old movie "When A Stranger Calls Back".  Creep-a-licious.

Here's her slideshow...

I used a song by Jewel called "Dreamer" but I wanted to use this song (click here) because of a previous conversation I had with Emily.  I couldn't get it to time right though so you get the sappy song instead.

Her proofs are here under "Emily".
Enjoy!
B

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

TOTALLY LOVE THE WALL!!!! If I ever work up the courage for you to shot your in-laws (and who doesn't want to do that) I want the wall! I'm completely blown away, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exulting, flipping, gleeful, jubilant, overjoyed, rejoicing, reveling, transported, and wowed (who cares if they all mean blown away you've moved me to an overflow of words)

And I'll say it before Bookworm I'm always full of an overflow of words what else is new:)

WSMIL said...

I also finally get (now that I've looked at the rest) why Em is such a perfect model. She looks like so many different people. Change hair, outfit and background and she looks like another person. Wonderful! The ones of her and Mar are adorable, and naturally I love all things that are football related so the sweatshirt is marvy. The color with those eyes, WOW!

GWLS said...

Absolutely(if thats how you spell it)amazing!!! Lov them all. The one with the hats turned out cute. I think the brick wall is very interesting. It is not my fav. but I like it. BTW WSMIL I did the second hair style, lol. :)

GWLS said...

OMG! WSMIL I just read your comments on my subtlety, and of course I had to read them after I said I did her hair Again, lol. I am such a retard. :)

WSMIL said...

I was wondering about that and then saw your next message:) It makes the day go by faster when you give me a good laugh! Thanks!

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha..you know i can tell you have gotten more creative since you have done bree's pics. You didn't have any pics. like that on hers. But hey! We get new idea's all the time. BTW they were awesome!

Bookworm said...

I should quit commenting. Cause this is just SICK!!!!!BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .