link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> No time for sneak peeks.... | Priester Photography

No time for sneak peeks....

We're just going straight to the finished product.

This little pipsqueak wanted nothing to do with me.


I balanced a Smarty candy on the top of my lens while prepared to take her picture hoping it would get her attention and maybe a smile.

Instead, I got this from her...


She wanted the Smarty and she wanted it NOW.

So she got it (how was I supposed to say no to that face?),

and then she was happy,


and I was happy.

The End.

Well, not really the end...I was being dramatic for effect.
B


I used a super cute little song by Elizabeth Mitchell called "Three Little Birds" because they're a little family of three and also because it's too cute not to use.  I dare you not to like it.

If you don't want to see the slideshow and would rather just view the images you can see them here under "Brotherton Family".

1 comments:

Bookworm said...

You know you did an amazing job as usual! Go ahead, brag about it!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .