link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Stop it, M! | Priester Photography

Stop it, M!

I mean stop it right now.

These looks you are giving me are not acceptable.

Your father is going to KILL me.

Kill me, dead.

I would just like to state...for the record...that I am merely the photographer.  I told her, "stand by the wall", and this is what I got.

It's not MY fault that the girl knows how to pose.

I have a portrait of her mother that would suggest that it's in her blood.

Also, her eyes are not helping the I'm-only-16-but-I-look-like-a-woman issue either.

Blame the eyes...not the photographer...Dad?...do you hear me?  It's her eyes.  I had nothing to do with it.

I will say that we had a blast getting these shots.  We goofed (she calls the above shot her "urban chic" look)...

we acted silly (I'm not entirely sure what she's calling this look, but I love it)...

we laughed....

and laughed some more.

Uh....one moment...

I just had a thought.

This is my husband's cousin.

Which makes her my cousin.

Which makes her my girls' second cousin.

Which means this posing thing is in my girls' blood too!

Uh.

Mmmmm.
B

13 comments:

Pulyummy said...

Beautiful Photos!!! She def. has the posing thing down-packed! Great Work..and Great Model! :)

B said...

P-yummy,
That would be down PAT...not down packed. Thanks for the laugh. :)
Love ya!
B

Pulyummy said...

Haha my bad! Well thats how we say it here in the Country, living this close to Arkansas at least!

Lunsford said...

Wow, that's it just wow

GWLS said...

Amazing! The ones by the wall turned out wonderful. Can't wait to see more! ;)

Bookworm said...

Em, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! These are beautiful!

M-a-licious said...

B is AWESOME!

Bell Lee Button said...

omg!!!! Did i ever tell you i hate pretty ppl? Haha jk. Still luv ya emily. But is she a sight for sore eyes. Haha. Beautiful

Bookworm said...

HEY! That is my line Bell Lee Button! I was thinking it, but I didn't type it! haha. Still totally jealous. Luv ya Em!

WSMIL said...

All you did was capture the inner beauty shining out through those magnificent eyes. Dad can't fault you for that, and mom knows where that sass comes from (we too have photos). These are beyond amazing but how could it be otherwise when working with such an amazing subject. And if it runs in the blood you should be worried about your children (I've seen them strike the pose ((you should have seen Mercede on vacation)).

PS: Pyummy I'm from Arkansas and I know how to say that correctly:) but it's always nice to give B a laugh (be honest that's why you did it)

Bookworm said...

Still jealous.

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha. That was totally right. The look in her eyes, is absolutely breathtaking. Where does it come from??????? JK. Anyways i still love the pics...bookworm....it is now my line! Haha. Very jealous.

Bookworm said...

Bell Lee Button( change name.....too hard to write. haha) You just sleep with one eye open. Haha.

For the record: Still jealous!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .