link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Little Peek at a Little Guy... | Priester Photography

Little Peek at a Little Guy...

I know it's not much of a post but I'm working like the crazy woman that I am and therefore don't have the time to come up with witty things to say.

These are mostly just to assure the little guy's momma that we DID get some of him while he wasn't making a silly face.

Though we did get several of him trying to gnaw his own hands off.

More tomorrow.
B

5 comments:

WSMIL said...

For once I'm glad you didn't have time for words:) These need no words they are pure perfection. Can't wait to see the rest. Also can't believe I just said that, me waiting anxiously for baby pictures. I'm getting soft in my old age:) Or you are just that good, yeah let's run with that instead.

Bell Lee Button said...

Awwwww a baby! He's so adorable! Beautiful hair...the little nose...etc. It is all just one big cute package. Knock knock. Who's there? Your cuteness package! That will be...happiness for the rest of your life please. Haha. Again i cracks myself up!

M-a-licious said...

He is beautiful, almost unreal. As much as I love the first picture, I like the second best. It's precious.
I have to admit that baby pictures don't usually make me ooh and aah. I think newborns are mainly cute because of what they are, new bundles of unique and special life. So for me to say that the baby is beautiful is no common compliment. He's actually gorgeous.

Bookworm said...

His eyes and little lips are just breathtaking! Congrats to the parents!!!

Bill and Tara Gann said...

Thank you! As that little guy's mom and dad we think he is pretty amazing but realize we are quite bias. Makes us very proud and a little musty eyed to read the wonderful comments about him.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .