link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Just a thought. | Priester Photography

Just a thought.

No pictures this time.

(I am working on your senior pictures Miss Anderson...but need to regroup my thoughts before I look at one more blasted picture of anyone.)

So here's my thought...

One of my eyes is lower than the other. 

I've known this for quite some time but thought it was just from aging...you know, droopy eyes.

Upon further examination I've come to the conclusion that, in fact one eye is NOT lower than the other, but one eye is HIGHER than the other.

AHA!

Let me explain...

We were in a car accident about 11 years ago which resulted in my getting several stitches in my left eyebrow, not to mention a broken wrist, a severely bruised thigh and a nearly dead husband.

Stay with me though...we aren't focusing on the once nearly dead husband at this juncture (he's fine in case you were worried), we're focusing on the stitches in my eyebrow...

Eleven years later that eyebrow is still where it was 11 years ago...stitched into place.  The other eyebrow, however has been a bad, bad eyebrow and is slowly trying to slither it's way off my face.

Since I'm a glass is half full type of person I'm glad to have discovered that it is indeed one eyebrow that is higher than the other instead of one being lower.

Sigh.

All is right with the world despite the fact that I'm doomed to look like a Van Gogh painting in the near future.

7 comments:

M-a-licious said...

Everyone has their little abnormalities. I had an accident in the birth canal. I got stuck. (Talk about a bad sense of direction.) One of my ears lies flatter to my head than the other. Then, 14 yrs. later my P.E. teacher noticed that one of my pupils doesn't dilate as much as the other one. Looking back through my early childhood and even infancy shows my eyes have always been that way and yet no one ever noticed it. Freaky. Yes, I'm a cyclopse.

The point? Everyone is weird. And if you're normal. That's just weird.

M-a-licious said...

I meant looking back through my pictures.

WSMIL said...

Normal should be thrown out of the vocabulary, because it ceased to exist years ago!

PS: There is surgery for the other eye (I know a good eye doctor:))

PSS: m-a-licious who would have noticed when those eyes are so stunningly blue!

Bookworm said...

It's okay, I can wiggle my eyes really fast, and move my ears at the same time or one at a time. That's not really a defect I don't think, but, hey, if it makes you feel better, I am a freak and everybody knows it! :)

M-a-licious said...

Thank you WSMIL and thank you too, Bree.

Lunsford said...

First I agree there is no such thing as normal.
So here is my little abnormality, or at least one of them. I too was in a car wreck. It was on my ninth birthday. My lip was split and it took 16 stitches to put it back together. I have a scar, it is hardly noticable but it is there. But that is not the weird part. The weird thing is that now my lip does this little curling up thing when I smile or grin, almost like an Elvis grin only much more sarcastic. So if you ever see me smiling and I seem like I am being really sarcastic it is probably just the 16 stitches, or maybe I am being really sarcastic.

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow! I don't know why i didn't read the comments to this blog and now i am glad i did. As i sit here in class i love to look at B's blog, because it makes me laugh and smile. And quite frankly school makes me do the opposite. So that i thank you for B.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .