link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I did it! I did it! | Priester Photography

I did it! I did it!

You would think I would know how to resize an image with blogger since I've actually created whole websites. But I didn't...until now.

If you scroll to the next post you can see the difference in size between the first picture and the following pictures. You can actually see the first picture without clicking it. Hooray!

I will be doing all of my images this way from now on.

Lucky you.
B

2 comments:

M-a-licious said...

congratulations.

Bell Lee Button said...

Ya...What a big accomplishment!(I think) In fact i really have no idea what you are talking about. So...i am glad you accomplished what you wanted to. Hooray!!!!!!!! Haha

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .