link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Just some things I need to get out of my overcrowded brain... | Priester Photography

Just some things I need to get out of my overcrowded brain...

1.  I made these little headbands at the last minute for this photoshoot with my niece.

While I think they are super cute...they weren't made very well...unless you consider hot glue to be a high quality way to affix a bow to a headband.

It's already falling apart.

All is not hopeless!  I know someone who makes bows and clips that don't fall apart.

Here is her website...http://www.littlebellesboutique.com/.

She not only has super cute headbands and bows for little girls, she also has retro bows and vintage inspired bobbie pins for us...the big, little girls.  She does some awesome looking monogramming so you can get personalized fashion wipes cases, burpies, and flip flop buttons.

I could go on.  I won't.  Just check the website and know that when she gets the Feather Clips ready for ordering I WILL be buying one and you WILL be seeing pictures of it in my hair.

That's a promise.

2.  I'm still working on revamping my blog and my website.  In researching how to change things around  I found a great blog that has tutorials on modifying blogger templates.  If you're a fellow blogger (or if you want to become a fellow blogger) you should check out her site...http://www.coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/.

It's where I downloaded the template for my new header.  She also has some photoshop tutorials and free layouts for storyboards and such.  It's just basically a great learning place.  If you're the learning type.

3.  I love this blog called swissmiss.  It's in my favorites and I check it almost daily.  She finds interesting, modern, designy stuff on the www and posts them for me so I don't have to go looking for it. 

Isn't that nice of her?  I think it is.

Here's something she posted today that made me laugh (click here).  I think it's especially fitting since I recently blogged about my apparent procrastinating abilities.

4.  Just look at this ornery little, thumb sucking, sweetie pie.

That's all I have to say.

For now.
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm not commenting on the headbands aren't you surprised:) And while your niece is beautiful in all the pics you took let's all be honest here...the last pic is AMAZING!!!! Brown velvet mischievous blue eyes that say I'm so up to something and you aren't going to find out. Like she is having her own private giggle and you aren't in on the joke. Pure PERFECTION and what a way to start a day:) I totally LOVE this one!

heather said...

Thanks for posting about my website! I love all of the pictures...of course I always do, you are an amazing photographer.

Bell Lee Button said...

I do love the bows!!!! They are awesome! I loved that website with the bows, VERY creative! I want to get some for our new baby, Addy!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .