link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> More sneaky peekies of "M". | Priester Photography

More sneaky peekies of "M".

These are the last sneak peek shots from outside.

Then we have maybe 10 sets from in the studio.

Some of these remind of the English countryside.

I love the sun in these images...we had to rush though because it was setting so quickly. 

Ooooo.  Look at that sun flare!  And that's the real stuff...not photoshop manufactured.

Pretty glowing sun + pretty blowing hair =Dreaminess

And then in black and white.  Oh.  Me likey.

I can't explain it but I'm in love with this shot.  The relaxed, unposed lean, the curled up leg, the glowing sun, the unmanufactured sun flare and the cute, cute hat.

Mwah!  Magnifique! (kissing fingers like a french chef)

This one ain't bad either.  wink, wink

And here's a teaser from the studio shots.  It's not for everybody but I think it rocks.

Hoping to finish her up, if not tonight then by tomorrow night.

Stay tuned.
B

6 comments:

GWLS said...

OMG!!! Love those shots. Emily looks soooo pretty. And Who did her hair in the last pic.? It looks so cool,wink wink lol.

WSMIL said...

It rocks but it makes her look to old, STOP IT! That said the others continue to be incredible, but then again how could they not considering your subject. GWLS is right she looks soooo pretty! But my favs are with the fence (you know I love that English countryside look) it rocks:)

M-a-licious said...

Thanks guys. I really think a lot of it is Brandy and of course, I must thank you GWLS for fixing my hair all cutesy.

WSMIL said...

Yeah like we can't take a hint:) Come on GWLS you need to work on your subtlety:)

Bookworm said...

Ugh.............jealousy is not an attractive feature.
( I guess that makes me VERY unattractive!)

Bell Lee Button said...

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! You will have to bann Emily's picutures from your website! They are too good! Haha. JK. But seriously, i think every girl that looks at these is going to be jealous-bookworm! Haha.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .