link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A beautiful sight from my office window this evening... | Priester Photography

A beautiful sight from my office window this evening...

after days of rain.

I actually wasn't sick of the rain...yet.

Though I'm storm-a-phobic I actully love rain.  Just rain...not stormy rain.

I like how it makes everything smell clean.

It makes everything seem fresh.

I like the sounds it makes...the little drip-drops, plinking and gurgling...particularly the gurgling.

There's just something romantic about rain, don't you think?

When I have to run errands on a rainy day it makes me feel like I'm on the set of a movie.

I like it.

Not to mention that we get skies like this after rain.

Beautiful!

Don't feel bad sun.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow old friend.

You have been missed.
B

*These weren't edited at all....straight out of the camera.  True colors.

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

You should have seen it reflected in the lake (especially when the road is covered with water and it now looks like we live with lake frontage) so cool. And the roar of the water over the damn on it's way to the river was incredible. Sat out there way into the night with my book and thought about getting sleeping husband out of bed (decided not to risk it):)

Bookworm said...

Beautiful! It was really pretty. We were in town yesterday too at sunset.

Lunsford said...

That was a lot of rain. I, unlike B love everything about a storm. I love that no two are ever alike. I love the power and beuty of them. Somehow I am always too amazed by them to ever be scared. Sometimes I probably should be all I can ever think is wow. This time I could not wait to get up to see how high the creek was. Infact when I got up it was still dark so I was shinning the flash light trying to see how high it was. When it finally got light out I was not disapointed. School was closed so I made the whole fam go with me for a walk in the rain, we got wet we got cold a good time was had by all, exept the kittens. They insisted on going along but then when they got wet they just looked mad the whole time. I love your sunset pictures, clounds definately make the sunset better. Great pictures.

Bell Lee Button said...

I love the rain! I even like it when it is stormy. I don't know why but i always have. I love all the colors! It just...i don't know how to explain it..works! Haha.

M-a-licious said...

Your camera is wonderful! That's the one thing that bugs me about taking pictures. I can never capture the whole panorama or the vibrant colors. You can.

B said...

You can too. It's not the camera...sorry to break it to you. :) Bring it with you when you come Saturday.
B

B said...

I mean Friday.
B

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .