link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A slightly "Breezy" day. | Priester Photography

A slightly "Breezy" day.

I'm addicted to this vintage look.
I can't get enough of these shots that have the wind blowing her hair.

I'm completely obsessed with these textures.
Maybe I should seek help for my photo junkie behavior.
I may need rehabilitation.

Someone HELP ME!!
Let me know what you think of this one. I was going for a "lady coming out of a painting" look here.

I'm a liar.

That was actually not my intent when editing this shot, but when I got somewhere between half and three quarters of the way through the editing process, that's the look that it began to take on. At least to me...so I went with it.
Three cheers for moody, black and white skies.
Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!
Wind! How I love thee! Let me count the ways...
I love thee with blowing dresses and I love thee on hilltops.
I love thee by the water and I love thee with darkened skies.
I love thee with texures and I love thee with black and white.
And I love thee with a wierd comic book-ish effect and an engraved name.

Not so very poetic, but you get the idea.
B

5 comments:

Bookworm said...

You are my hero! Hehe. :)

Lunsford said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love the sky, I think I like the one where she is comming out of the painting the most.

WSMIL said...

If it is B&W of these I can't get enough! But the best absolute best is the first one. Can't get enough!

Bell Lee Button said...

Bree you look absolutely amazing in those!!!!!!! Brandi you did great! Ugh i love pictures! I just got back my school pics.-YUCK! It was terrible. I can't believe my parents actually pay for those. AND GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE!

m-a-licious said...

I like the black and white stormy one and the black and white textured one as well. The comic book pic is pretty cool too.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .