link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Dr. Gregory House in the studio... | Priester Photography

Dr. Gregory House in the studio...

Well. Dr. House has been in the studio. Just not necessarily MY studio.

Too bad.

Too, too bad.
Though I didn't get any bonding time with Dr. H, I DID get a macro lens today...a rental anyhow. So while dining at the in-laws I decided to get some shots of Mr. Hugh Laurie himself....from the cover of a magazine.

Nice.
Very nice.
I love what I can do with this lens. This is straight out of the camera. No cropping in photoshop. If you zoom in on this you can actually see the individual pixels.

Just don't lose the focus of those beautiful baby blues.

Since I had Dr. on the brain, I decided to take some anatomy shots. Matt's eye. If you zoom in on it you can see some little specks that appear to be dust.

That can't be good.
Matt's whiskers....the kids said they look like little worms. Ew. I kiss that face.
Mercede's eyelashes. Isn't it amazing how everything can look so different just by taking a few steps closer?

It's all about perspective.

B

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

Pretty so pretty lovin me some Hugh! What is it about old guys? I know a good eye doc if you want to check on those things in Matthew's eyes (and what a pretty color eye it is ((even if it isn't House blue)). And this shot of Mercede's lashes explain why Gma P thought she was wearing mascara today (GORGEOUS) and so not fair we have to fake it. Love this lens I think we should take up a collection for you:) (put me in for a buck)

Bookworm said...

Matt has got a creepy face. It's true! Haha. I love the one of Mercede's eye.

GWLS said...

Really cool pics! Of course I am not a big fan of the ones of Matt( it is not your pics B., it is because it is just Matt). And all your kids have amazing eyes! I am so jealous! I especially love Lunkin Logs eyes, his lashes are crazy long. Every girls dream lashes, lol.

critical93 said...

creepy....

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .