link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Gift Certificates... | Priester Photography

Gift Certificates...

Sorry to interupt the senior session but I have information I need to share.  Obviously it's important because it's after midnight and I felt the need to blog to you about this information instead of drifting off to slumberland to get my much needed beauty rest.

Someone requested a gift certificate.

A normal person would've opened up a word document and printed out a certificate with a little, fake, gold emblem in the corner (much like you got for your school awards...if you got any awards) and printed it on a piece of white paper.

I've never claimed to be normal (well, maybe once, but I was just trying it out to experience uttering those words).

Since I always have to take everything just one step further, I opened up Photoshop and created this:

I'm pretty proud of it.

Click it to see it bigger. 

I said "click it"!

Thank you.

I'm so proud that I also took pictures of it.

I embellished it a little with the fancy schmancy brooch thingy...I know, a very technical description.

I even made a matching envelope.

I realize that there's a difference in the colors on the first photo and the last two.  I'm not sure why but in reality it looks like the first image.  A little bit green and a little bit creamy.

Yummy vintage.

I'm not sure if I'm going to leave the brooch thingy or not.  It may be too much.  I may use something similar but smaller...but that still has a vintage look.

I've also created a newborn gift certificate for one of my clients that turned out super cute.

So there's the important information I had for you...I can create custom gift certificates for any occasion.

 Don't you feel enlightened?
B

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Normal is over rated we much prefer you the way you are! Dig these!

Bookworm said...

Love em! You can gice me one anytime! :) Wink,wink.

Bell Lee Button said...

Ya...and then bree could give it to me! Haha. not kidding. ha! I make myself laugh! I feel like watching the movie aladdin. Oh that wasn't random at all!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .