link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Beauty... | Priester Photography

Beauty...

and the Beast!

In my defense this was Brayden's idea. You can see he obviously posed for it willingly. I really can't be held accountable. I just did what he told me to do.

You all know I would NEVER be so juvenile and unrefined that if someone suggested during a senior session that it would be funny to pose like the hulk and then get photoshopped green that I would run with that idea. I, being the sophisticated woman that I am, would NEVER at that point set up the brick wall, suggest that the aforementioned teen rip his white t-shirt to shreds and then make him flex what little muscles he had so that I could create this monstrosity. And I would definitely NEVER take that same image into photoshop, paint on green skin, yellow teeth, and add ridiculously large muscles.

Never.

Here's the before image for comparison.
I'd also like to add that I asked Brayden if I could post these and he said, "Why not? You put the ones of me smiling on there didn't you?" He prefers to be seen as he does above rather than smiling. What did I tell you about teenage boys!?

You're learning. I know what I'm talking about.

Back to the beauty...

I'm working through these images of Bree.

I'm about 1/4 of the way through the session at this point.

I really like this one. It's a background I've used before but it looks so much better when it's thrown out of focus. I couldn't do that as easily before because of the lens I was working with. I can achieve it easily now with my NEW lens.

Yes. My new lens. It's so pretty. I wuv it.

A wot.
Oh. I don't know. Mom? Whatcha thinkin about this one?

Trying something different here. I like it. It's very Charlie's Angels meets multiple personalities.

Oh my. I should quit talking.

But what fun would that be?
I am totally crushing on this picture.

It's black and white. Yeah! It's grainy (on purpose). Yeah! It's natural light with my new lens. Double Yeah! And it's not posed. Yeah!


I just keep scrolling back up to look at it.

Don't you?

If not, you should. Appreciate fine art when you see it people!
B

13 comments:

Bookworm said...

Love em! You made me look.......dare I say it.......normal. I do have to agree with the BEAST. And of course the beauty!Haha. Jk. Thank you so much! Love them! ( I was really not trying to sound boastful. Just to let ya'll know.)

Lunsford said...

Oh I am loving me some hulk. That is great. I think I mostly love that you put up the picture with no editing for comparison.

And the ones of Bree are equally amazing but definately more in the beutifull subject, beutifull artistic way. Well done B. I think that one of the great things about a well done photograph is that the subject gets to see themself the way the rest of us see them all the time... beutifull Bree.

Bookworm said...

Aww! That was so sweet! I think you need glasses! Haha.

M-a-licous said...

Bree's pics are so gorgeous. I even like the grainy black and white. I wasn't sure at first if I did like it but after meditating on its qualities for a while, I discovered it's true value. Your pictures, B, are like an art gallery. They require more than one look.

Also. I think the "Charlie's Angel" one would be even cooler if the background Bree's were posed differently, like on the movie covers. Just a thought.

WSMIL said...

She doesn't need glasses! But your mother may need a restraining order to start keeping you at home! Because you don't look your age, and that is a dangerous thing to look that hot that young. And I love how she caught all your personality. Some with the sweet you, serious you, sassy you and the sarcastic you (it was one of my favorite pics).

Now to my absolue favorite yes B the last one DEFINITELY is my fav! It doesn't just speak to me it screams out to me!!! So thank you, thank you for not watermarking it so I can print one out.

As to Bray-Dog (aka Dog Doodie sorry Bray it had to be said) I think you need to blow up this picture to poster size for his party! And I mean the before without the after (hilarious):)

Bookworm said...

You guys do realize that this has been edited I am sure as much as possible right?

WSMIL said...

Oh please like we don't see you a couple of times a week!

Hulk said...

I want the jumping one.

WSMIL said...

What jumping one? I'm being cheated here! We have missed out on something give me more.

Poor B we are never satisfied!

GWLS said...

WOW, I don't get on for a day and there are a ton of comments. Well anyway, love the pics bree. they turned out great! And as always great job B. I absolutely love the hulk pic! I don't know how you can not like it. I also really want to see the jumping ones.

Ash said...

Haha that Hulk one is hilarious!!! Green is not a good color for Bray! Kidding...he looks really creepy (well in the photo-shopped one, ok the reg. one to) and great pics of bree! I agree that the last one is the coolest! I like the "un-posed" look.

bookworm said...

I want to see the field pictures..........please.............with a cherry on top? :)

Bell Lee Button said...

Sorry bree it took me forever to comment. They really are beautiful. BTW you can't have my school pics. this year. Because i hate them. I give up. Why do my parents even pay for those????? I am completely clueless.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .