link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Some people are beautiful and don't even know it... | Priester Photography

Some people are beautiful and don't even know it...

I think someone wrote a song about it.

This bride seems to be one of those people.
She's absolutely gorgeous. Stunning. Yet you don't get the feeling when you're around her that she thinks she is. Not that she seems lacking in self-confidence..she just has a graceful, humble attitude about her. Very princess-like.

Good qualities to have.

I realize the first shot won't be everyone's cup of tea, but it's my cup of tea. Actually it's my pot of tea...my keg of tea.

What I'm trying to say is, I love it!

Do you see this look of gracefulness I'm talking about?

Oh my. Beautiful bride.
Shoes can be beautiful too.
Now this little sweet pea was trying to steal the spot light from the bride and she was coming pretty stinkin' close. The tiara nearly pushed her right over the "princess-like" status.

I love that I got the little ragamuffin in the background on this one even though she wasn't technically supposed to be there. It was a happy accident.
Not sure who she was looking at here, but it wasn't me. That makes me happy.

This dress was so elegant. I loved how simple it was.

Again...these last two won't be for everyone but they just screamed for this look.

Particularly this last one. She doesn't necessarily look happy but it's still so beautiful. It reminds me of an antique photo since no one ever smiled in those. She looks so serious and demure but model-esque at the same time.

At least that's the feeling I was getting.

I'll be posting more as I work.

Feel free to comment.
B

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love them! Can't wait to see more!
-april

Bookworm said...

OMG! Amazing! my favorite one is where she is sitting down but looking away from the camera. Her eyes are so beautiful!

WSMIL said...

Agree with Bookworm that the one of her looking away is great because of how pretty her eyes are. But the best the absolute blow you away is the first one! Wow I love that one. And one of the little girl looking at her in that shot (where she wasn't supposed to be) was incredible. Can't wait to see them all!

Anonymous said...

I like all of them except the last two, but I especially like the first one. The last two make me think Bridal March meets Altar of Death. She looks scared.

heather said...

she was so beautiful any picture will be awesome!!!cant wait to see all of them!!

GWLS said...

You are totally right about Allison. She is a very humble person. OMG I loved her dress! It was so cool. I def. agree with you B. about the first pic, it is my favorite. I also agree with Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous about the Bridal March meets Altar of Death, lol. Although she pulls it off very well.

Monie said...

Can't wait to see more! Graceful Princess is a perfect description of Allison. Her and Curt are a gorgeous couple.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, B! I love how you capture the very essence of the bride (Allison) and I, too, love the b&w pics! You are correct! She was a stunning bride and IS a lovely, lovely person! Keep 'em comin'! You do a fantastic job!

Diana said...

You so hit Allison's personality. She is a gorgeous person, inside and out. Beautiful.

The ring bearer and the sweet Flower girl princess was in there element. They(She) loved it all, the dancing too.
(flower girl's Grammy)

WSMIL said...

Wow another Grammy that is so cool! (PS: thanks for the spelling I've never been sure if it needed a y or an ie)

Anonymous said...

love all of them even tho i dont know this person my friend gave me the site cuz she loved the pics so much......:-*

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .