link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Before & After... | Priester Photography

Before & After...

I've always loved to see before and after shots. It's one reason I love those corny makeover shows.

I don't get to watch them nearly enough.

Let's take a little before and after trip, shall we?

Before:
After:

Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Wasn't that fun?
I thought you'd like that.
And a couple non-before and after shots because I can...
Oh my stinkin' good golly. If that's not the cutest little grin I ever did see...except for my own children...of course.
Awwwwww. Can't you just smell the powdery baby skin smell from looking at this?

I can.

It's hard to believe that we all used to be this flexible.
B

6 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

That was the cutest baby picture i have ever seen! The one where it is smiling. How adorable.

Jamie Mills said...

Oh my gosh! These pictures are so amazing. I absolutely love them. I can't wait to see the rest. You are so awesome!

B said...

Aww. Thanks Jamie! I really appreciate the compliment.
B

Lunsford said...

I love the one in it's daddy's hands, the look in his eyes of total love is amazing and the one little eye looking at the camera suspiciously is great.

WSMIL said...

I will never figure out how you can mold a baby (and yes I meant that word mold because that is what it looks like) into the poses that you do!
I could have said position but it doesn't look like that it looks like you poured them into that shape and it is amazing! But I agree with Lunsford the one with baby in daddy's hands is great and my other fav is the big grin.

GWLS said...

B. these are amazing!!! You do so well with babies. And that baby is SOOOOO cute. That one of him grinning is priceless. You couldn't have done better if you tried.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .