link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I must apologize to the poor mother of these two girls... | Priester Photography

I must apologize to the poor mother of these two girls...

I'm sorry!

I have no idea how you are going to choose from all of these pictures.

That may sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but when you have to toot, you have to toot.

Uh.

You know what I mean.

I'm so happy with how these are turning out.  Beautiful.

You already have 42 proofs,

and I'm only to the shots where they were leaning up against the white part of the barn.

We still have the shots of them laying in the grass...

the ones sitting in the field...

then the red background in the studio...

the grey background with the fan...

the black background...

and the white background.

I'm sorry!

I'm really trying hard to only keep/edit the ones that stand out...

but so many are standing out!

I can't help myself.

I was able to shoot two beautiful, cooperative girls on a beautifully sunny day.

What was I supposed to do?

I have no restraint.

It's the same reason you can't put chocolate in front of me unsupervised.
B

1 comments:

M-a-licious said...

Those pics are gorgeous Brandy. I can see why you have so many proofs. I especially like the black and whites but the yellow tree leaves ones are beautiful as well.

You know we have so many words to describe prettiness and awesomeness in the English language and yet there is still not enough. I find I repeat my adjectives when commenting on your dazzling, purtiful, fantabulous pics.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .