link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Rockin' out to Pandora radio... | Priester Photography

Rockin' out to Pandora radio...

and editing like a mad woman.

My play list is actually more folk than rock though, so I'm technically folkin' out. Um. That doesn't sound quite right. We'll stick with "rockin'" and hope everyone's okay with the incorrectness of the term.

I'm not sure I could edit without my music. It's like a good friend...it gets me through the tough times.

Thank you, music. I owe you one.
I can't stop looking at this shot. They look so somber and melancholy...not to mention vintage. And you know how I am about vintage. If you don't know how I am about vintage then you should read my blog more often. So there.

This shot, like several from the last post, will NOT be to everyone's liking.

I'm okay with that.

I just don't want to hear about it. Stop! I actually DO want to hear about it. I'm ALWAYS interested in hearing what people have to say about anything. That doesn't mean I have to agree with it...or even like it...but I still like to hear it.

It gives me insight.
And really, who doesn't want to be insightful?

Just look at these handsome devils! And I do mean devils...you particularly have to watch out for that tallest one. He thinks he's a photographer and tried to take credit for MY ideas.

Don't you deny it Mr. I-have-a-camera-phone-and-ain't-afraid-to-use-it. I'm keeping my eye on you (making a serious look with one eyebrow raised).
I just love the casual moments like these...
It makes me feel like an undercover spy when I'm shooting candid shots. I have to be all on the down-low...inconspicuous.

I'm probably about as inconspicuous as an elephant on the subway.
Poor Jordan. Yawn. "Can we walk down the aisle YET? Let's get this over with already!"

Typical male behavior.
Jordan getting a little knuckle bump from an usher after what I'm guessing was a pep talk about the big walk down the aisle.
I have to say that this was one of the best flower girls and ring bearers that I've ever had the pleasure to work with. They went in there and got the job done.

No screaming, crying or fit throwing.
Seriously. Just look at how patient they were here...waiting for the ushers to roll out the carpet for them.

They had one little glitch right before they started walking down the aisle...Little Aubree (I hope that's her name...I can't remember for sure) couldn't quite figure out how to hold on to Jordan's arm while at the same time holding her basket AND throwing the petals.

Everyone else had already walked down the aisle except the bride and her father, but with a little help from yours truly, they were on their merry little way.
The crisis was averted, the petals were scattered,
the beautiful bride and her father were able to make their descent down the aisle, and they lived happily ever after.

Wait! I'm missing something.

Something crucial.

Let me get back with you on this...
B

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I aboslutely love them! Great Job!
-Chelsey

Bookworm said...

Aubree?! That is the best name ever if I do say so myself! Jk. ( hehe ) That's my name. And isn't she adorable! The ring bearer and the flower girl pictures were just adorable! Awesome job B!

WSMIL said...

The first one looks like all the old wedding photos of my great grandparents (and all their other pics) like it was illegal to smile (and maybe the 20's & 30's it felt like it). But I like it for that reason alone.

And not to dis on these men, but tall one? No one stood above the others were you really trying to be cryptic here? And the casual one of the bride laughing how FAB. Her and dad look really good to. Can't wait to see the rest of these.

PS: I heard you bragged on yesterday by someone who came into our office but due to HIPPA it is illegal for me to say who. And yes I did let you know this is just to torture you:)

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em!

-The Bride

B said...

You don't know how great it is to see "Love'em!" three times followed by "The Bride".

I'm happy.
B

Anonymous said...

You spelt her name right..yes it is Aubree and yes it IS a fantastic name :) i LOVE the pics they're great, you did an awesome job!

- Aubree's Mother / Bridesmaid

Bookworm said...

Wow I have never know anyone that has the same name as me that is spelled right. Cool!

Bookworm said...

I mean spelled the same way.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .