link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A quick deviation from wedding pictures... | Priester Photography

A quick deviation from wedding pictures...

and I do mean quick!

This is the Punches family which is also "The Punches Family" bluegrass band. They needed some photos of their cute little, musical family for publicity (website, newspapers and such).

They came in a flurry of activity (which is not apparent in this picture).While I adjusted my lighting and background there were kids and instruments everywhere! Guitars were being strummed, a dobro was being picked and violins were being...whatever you do to a violin...?

I have no musical talent. At all. I'm not even sure those are the instruments they even had with them but you get the idea...lights, camera, instruments, kids, a flurry of activity.

I loved it!

I was being entertained while I worked. You can't ask for more than that. Well...you COULD ask for more but I didn't need to.

When I had everything where I needed it the flurry of activity ceased and we got this... and a crack-up shot requested by daddy Punches....
And they were gone.

Thirty minutes flat. Like a whirlwind.

It was really impressive. Impressive that I could work that quickly, impressive that the kids were so well-behaved that I COULD work that quickly and also impressive that considering the quickness of it all that we got such great shots for them to use.

Even though the Punches came to me for publicity shots I'm also going to give them some publicity. Well, the publicity of the three people who actually read my blog...but it's still publicity, right?

Right.

You can view the Punches Family schedule on their website: http://www.thepunchesfamily.com/. I haven't been able to hear them personally (unless you count the brief encounter in the studio) but I've been told that they've won a lot of bluegrass awards and someone who doesn't even like bluegrass told me they were really good.

I do know one thing...they're really quick!

B

*More wedding sneak peeks coming up next.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

30 minutes really I've been told you take 3 days:) amazing what you can do with half an hour!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .