link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The wedding is... | Priester Photography

The wedding is...

completed...

accomplished...

achieved...

culminated...

exhausted...

concluded...

finalized...

exterminated...

executed...

DONE.


The wonderful dance,

followed by a wonderful kiss.

Aww.  The father/daughter dance.

This is one of my absolute favorites from this wedding.  I don't know why.  I just think it tells you everything you need to know without showing one single facial expression (or face for that matter).

Bride and brother-in-law.  Sweet!

How cute is this shot?  Really.

And I'm not entirely sure but I think I just did a senior session of this subject's twin sisters which you will be seeing sneak peeks of shortly.

I'm not sure what was going on here at the time that I shot these but does it not look like they are totally up to something?  I thought so.  That's why I started shooting.

That face just says "guilty" to me.  Guilty of what, I'm not sure.  Just guilty of something.  I thought it was a cute moment.

Thank you for taking this little trip with me over the last few days as I worked my way through this beautiful wedding.  It's been fun.  I'm glad you were there for me.  It's a good feeling to know someone's got your back.

I'll be loading all 302 images here under Moss/Cureton Wedding.  Feel free to check them out but be patient as they may still be loading as you're reading this.

Last but not least...

Here's the wedding slideshow.  My goal in creating it is to make you cry.  I'm mean that way. 

Won't you please let me know if I succeeded?  It doesn't have to be the snorting, hiccupping, waterworks kind of crying...I'd be happy if you had the little prickling behind your eyes that makes you blink fast or even if you just FELT like crying.

I'm easy to please, really.

For best viewing and to ensure optimal tear jerk reactions please watch it in HQ (high quality) mode...if you are able.  Also, if you right click it and then select "Watch on youtube" you can watch it full screen.

I'm just sayin'.  It's probably worth a full screen view. 

For those of you who are interested, here are the songs I chose:
"Dream" by Priscilla Ahn
"Today" by Joshua Radin
"Times Like These" by Jack Johnson

I hope you likey.
B

4 comments:

M-a-licious said...

You need to be nominated for some type of photography award. Which one, I don't know. How about all of them?

Bookworm said...

Love them! My favorite one is the very first one. I love the way he is looking at her! So sweet!

Bell Lee Button said...

OMG! Brandi! You did so good. Especially with the video. I did tear up not even joking! Especially when it showed the way her dad looked at her. AH! Just so refreshing. Good choice of music by the way. Wow! That just...ya. That was really good. I am sure they were happy with those. Her dress was so beautiful.

Bookworm said...

Oh, you are always tearing up at something! Haha. Luv you....

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .